Drink up! "Water" way to improve your health! Here's why:
- Nearly 60% of your body weight is water. About 75% of your muscles are made of water.
- Our bodies receive water three ways: from food, from drinking and from metabolism.
- The old "8 glasses a day" is a fine standard... depending on what size glass you use! We need about 2.5 liters per day.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages dehydrates your body.
- Water may help suppress your appetite.
- Drinking enough water helps many medical ailments: chronic fatigue, allergies, depression, digestive problems, urinary tract problems, constipation and more.
- Drinking enough water actually prevents water retention.
- Water helps you improve your muscle tone.