Did you change your daily schedule when you changed your clocks on Sunday? You should. It's a great way to get an extra hour in the day to do all the things you said you would do if you had the time, like planning healthy meals, cooking low fat foods and exercising.
Try this: each morning this week, get up an hour earlier (remember, it won't feel any earlier) and use the time to do the healthy activities on this schedule. Then see how good you feel a week from today and decide if you want to keep the schedule.
- Monday: Since your day has already started, take 30 minutes this afternoon to plan healthy meals for the week.
- Tuesday: Wake up and work out. New to exercise? Do an easy workout. Pack a healthy lunch.
- Wednesday: Go to the grocery store to stock up on healthy food. Pack a healthy lunch.
- Thursday: Invigorate your morning with exercise. Walk, bike or go to the gym. You'll feel great when it's done. Pack a healthy lunch.
- Friday: Pre-cook a healthy dinner so it's ready when you come home today. Pack a healthy lunch.
- Saturday: Do a longer moderate workout this morning. Finish the session with strength training and a relaxing stretch.
- Sunday: Plan meals for the next week, grocery shop to stock your kitchen with healthy food and weight loss tools.
Go to my Facebook page and let me know how your week is going as it progresses!