How to Lose 1 to 5 Pounds in 30 Minutes
From your Weight Loss Guide
Not all of your excess pounds are from fat. A simple trick kills two birds with one stone: You figure out how much water you've retained and you get rid of it in 30 minutes.
- Weigh yourself.
- Take a water pill, or better yet, eat a bunch of parsley without salt to increase your diuresis.
- Soak in an extremely hot bath for 30 minutes. The bath water will cause the excess water from your tissues to seep out. The heat will increase your sweating and water evaporation from your lungs.
- Weigh yourself again.
- Any pounds lost were from water weight.
- Do not limit your intake of liquids (except caffeine and alcohol), even if you are retaining water.
- Go easy on the salt if you are retaining water.
- Make it a habit to eat plenty of parsley, cucumbers or watermelons if you are retaining water.
More How To's from your Guide to Weight Loss
Put this How To on your PDA!